DNS Unlocker is an unwanted program. In order to protect your PC well, please remove it as soon as possible.
What is DNS Unlocker?
DNS Unlocker is identified as an adware program as it often displays pop-up ads regardless of users’ willing. This type of adware program is often bundled with some rogue browser applications and software. By doing this, computer users will not easily to notice the invasion of DNS Unlocker. If your browser is filled up with pop-ups suddenly, this may suggest that your PC has been compromised. The appearance of DNS Unlocker will make you suffer from a lot of annoying browser pop-up messages. It is dangerous to click on pop-ups by DNS Unlocker in that these suspicious ads will take you to unreliable websites where viruses will infiltrate into your PC without awareness.
When annoying advertisements keep flooding to your PC, the system performance will be bad. The compromised computer might run slower than usual and freeze or hang easily. Furthermore, system vulnerabilities could not be repaired in time, which will affect the system security. Similar to Excellent4App and Brown Bark, DNS Unlocker can monitor your online activities for the purpose of collecting some profitable information. In brief, DNS Unlocker is a dangerous application that should be removed from computers as soon as possible.
Why You Need to Remove DNS Unlocker Pop-up Ads?
Once DNS Unlocker is active on your computer, it will cause many annoying problems, such as,
1. It displays many pop-up ads or notifications labeled as “Powered by DNS Unlocker”, “Brought by DNS Unlocker” etc.
2. It installs unwanted add-ons and plug-ins to your web browsers.
3. It highlights some keywords on the web page you’re browsing.
4. It takes more time to load a web page and slows down your browsing.
5. It can spy on your online activities and collect useful personal information for unethical purposes.
Fix 1: Automatically Remove DNS Unlocker Pop-up Ads
Automatic removal of DNS Unlocker pop-up ads is recommended, as this professional Automatic Removal Tool can fully detect, identify and delete all bad files and components of DNS Unlocker. This is extremely helpful for those who don’t want to take the risk and trouble to perform manual removal. Click and download this professional Automatic Removal Tool below.
Fix 2: Manually Remove DNS Unlocker Pop-up Ads
If you’re comfortable with manually removing DNS Unlocker pop-up ads, please perform the removal steps below in the exact order so as to get a successful removal.
1. Disconnect the network and click on Start button then go to Control Panel. Click Uninstall a program.
2. Click Installed On tab so as to sort the programs by installed date.
3. Check programs that were not installed by yourself on your computer, right click on it and then select Uninstall.
DNS Unlocker could run on different browsers so as to generate pop-up ads to disturb users. You can remove DNS Unlocker from your browser and clean off unwanted ads.
Remove DNS Unlocker from Internet Explorer
1. Run Internet Explorer, click Tools and select Manage Add-ons.
2. Select DNS Unlocker or other unfamiliar add-ons and then click Disable button.
Remove DNS Unlocker from Google Chrome
1. Run Google Chrome, click on Chrome Menu icon, move your mouse to More Tools and then select Extensions
2. Find DNS Unlocker and other malicious toolbars or extensions that cause pop-ups and then click the Trash button.
Remove DNS Unlocker from Mozilla Firefox
1. Run your Mozilla Firefox, click on Tools and select Add-ons.
2. Find DNS Unlocker and other malicious toolbars or extensions that cause pop-ups and then then click Remove button.
DNS Unlocker is able to affect Windows system by modifying entries to Registry Editor which is basically the database for all operations on computers. To completely solve the problem, the following will show you to remove the malicious entries.
1. Hit Win key and R key on the keyboard at the same time.
2. Type into the command regedit on the Run window and click OK button.
3. Navigate to the following location in the Registry Editor and check the entries.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Run HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInstallerProductsrandom HKCUSOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRunrandom.exe
If computers get infected with DNS Unlocker, the network will be affected possibly. If you cannot visit websites normally, you can change your DNS servers settings.
1. Right click on the network system icon the taskbar notification area on the desktop. Click Open Network and Sharing Center.
2. Click in your active network connection. That may be Local Area Connection or Wireless Network Connection.
3. Select Properties.
4. Double click the Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IP).
5. Click Advanced
6. Click DNS tab. Click on the DNS servers addresses, click Remove button to remove them one by one. After that, click Add button to add the IP addresses of the Google DNS servers.
7. Type in 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52 and then click Add to save the change.
8. Click OK.
The Previous:How to Remove Ads by Internet Quick Access Pop-ups
The Next: How to Remove/Get Rid of Ads by Illoxum
How to Remove ArcadeSwim Ads Permanently
How to Remove StartSearch.org from PC
Remove Game4playz.com Pop-ups Manually
How to Get Rid of Ads by Srch Completely
Get Rid of Playnow.7113656.com Pop-up Ads
Get Rid of Tab4you.com Redirect Virus
Remove Agtracker.net Pop-ups Completely
Get Rid of Ads by e-buyer Completely
Remove Window Rates Manager Ads (Free Guides)
Steps to Remove Ads by Hosts Efficiently
How to Remove EverydayManuals Toolbar
How to Remove Ads by Undefined Manually
Get Rid of Ads by Netutils Completely
How to Get Rid of Czech Ransomware Easily
How to Remove TurboMac Virus Completely
Get Rid of Alma Locker Ransomware and Decrypt Your Files
Remove My ShopMate Ads Step by Step
Get Rid of HPRewriter Ads (Free Removal Instructions)
Remove Zodiac Game Ads Completely
Remove Ads by MyRadioTab Step by Step
- How to Get Rid of Esurf.biz Search Engine Manually
- How to Get Rid of Ads by DNS Unlocker
- How to Get Rid of Cassiopesa.com Search Engine Manually
- How to Remove Ads by ShopGlider Deals
- How to Remove Eye Perform Pop-up Ads & Deals
- How to Remove Saleplus Virus & Stop Ads
- How to Manually Get Rid of Omniboxes.com & Fix Redirect
- Manually Uninstall/Remove PaceItUp Pop-up Ads from Computers
- Guide to Remove Ads by Health Alert Pop-up Completely
- How to Get Rid of Groovorio.com Virus from Web Browsers