Do you want your default search engine back and remove Goldensearch.org? This removal instruction will guide you to eliminate this nasty site step by step.
The Description of Goldensearch.org
Goldensearch.org is a bogus search engine that generally comes bundled with malware and unknown viruses. Once it gets into your computer, it will change your browser settings like a browser hijacker. Then, Goldensearch.org takes the place of your homepage and search provider. Each time you connect to the network and open your browser, you unavoidably meet with Goldensearch.org and suspicious pop-up ads. For the sake of preventing you from visiting other normal sites, this browser hijacker also changes system hosts file and DNS setting.
Then, you will be unable to open the website you want except for Goldensearch.org. The goal of this browser hijacker is to occupy your browser and force you to visit its page. By doing this, the developers of Goldensearch.org will collect a lot of web traffic and get revenue. Of course, this browser hijacker also serves for unknown third parties. When you surf online, Goldensearch.org will display sponsored ads and automatically opens third-party sites for you. Under this circumstance, you need to be extreme careful. These suspicious websites normally contain malicious codes and viruses like TrojanDownloader:Win32/Tordow.A Virus and TheTorntvs V11-1 Malware. If you are desired to remove Goldensearch.org, please check out the following removal guide.
Goldensearch.org Virus Screenshot
The Harm of Goldensearch.org Virus
1. Goldensearch.org comes bundled with many potentially unwanted programs and malware.
2. Goldensearch.org takes over various browsers and changes default homepage as well as search engine.
3. Goldensearch.org redirects search results and displays numerous annoying pop-up advertisements.
4. Goldensearch.org slows down browser performance and distributes additional horrible viruses.
5. Goldensearch.org keeps track of browser history and sells the data to unknown third parties.
Step by Step Remove Goldensearch.org Redirect Virus
As mentioned above, Goldensearch.org virus is able to slow down computer performance and cause more unexpected problems. If you want to keep the system secure, you will need to take steps to get rid of Goldensearch.org as soon as possible. In general, Goldensearch.org manual removal requires a lot of professional computer skills and time. If you are not confident of doing it manually, please utilize this Automatic Virus Remover to do the job.
Uninstall malicious programs and unwanted toolbars.
1. Click Start button > Control Panel > Uninstall a program.
2. Choose unfamiliar programs and click Uninstall to remove them entirely.
Remove Goldensearch.org from Internet browsers.
1. Open Firefox, click on the Firefox button, move to Options and then select Options.
2. Under the General tab, remove Goldensearch.org and click Restore to default.
1. Click the menu icon and select Settings.
2. Scroll down the page and click Show advanced settings…
3. Click Reset browser setting button so as to restore Chrome to original settings.
4. Click History on the left panel and then click clear all browsing data button.
1. Click Tools and choose Manage add-ons.
2. On Search providers tab, make Bing or Google as default and delete Goldensearch.org by clicking Remove button.
Click Start button to open Control Panel, search for Folder Options and get into the in Folder Options window. Move to View tab, tick Show hidden files, folders and drives, and untick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) and then click OK.
Click on Start button, type into regedit and hit Enter.
Click Yes when User Account Control pops up.
Clean all the malicious files and keys of Goldensearch.org virus in the registry and system folders.
%AppData%Local[random].exe C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary\Internet Files*.exe HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\StartPage
Goldensearch.org Virus Video Removal Guide
The Previous:Win32/TrojanDropper.Agent.PNP Virus Removal Guide
The Next: How to Remove Ads by Price Fab from Computers
How to Remove ArcadeSwim Ads Permanently
How to Remove StartSearch.org from PC
Remove Game4playz.com Pop-ups Manually
How to Get Rid of Ads by Srch Completely
Get Rid of Playnow.7113656.com Pop-up Ads
Get Rid of Tab4you.com Redirect Virus
Remove Agtracker.net Pop-ups Completely
Get Rid of Ads by e-buyer Completely
Remove Window Rates Manager Ads (Free Guides)
Steps to Remove Ads by Hosts Efficiently
How to Remove EverydayManuals Toolbar
How to Remove Ads by Undefined Manually
Get Rid of Ads by Netutils Completely
How to Get Rid of Czech Ransomware Easily
How to Remove TurboMac Virus Completely
Get Rid of Alma Locker Ransomware and Decrypt Your Files
Remove My ShopMate Ads Step by Step
Get Rid of HPRewriter Ads (Free Removal Instructions)
Remove Zodiac Game Ads Completely
Remove Ads by MyRadioTab Step by Step
- How to Get Rid of Esurf.biz Search Engine Manually
- How to Get Rid of Ads by DNS Unlocker
- How to Get Rid of Cassiopesa.com Search Engine Manually
- How to Remove Ads by ShopGlider Deals
- How to Remove Eye Perform Pop-up Ads & Deals
- How to Remove Saleplus Virus & Stop Ads
- How to Manually Get Rid of Omniboxes.com & Fix Redirect
- Manually Uninstall/Remove PaceItUp Pop-up Ads from Computers
- Guide to Remove Ads by Health Alert Pop-up Completely
- How to Get Rid of Groovorio.com Virus from Web Browsers